Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Must Be Living Right

What a great feeling: I added a popular movie, newly released on DVD, to my Netflix queue, discovered that it was marked “Very Long Wait,” moved it to the top position anyway, then received it in the mail the very next day. Easily pleased by small favors: That’s me.

_________
Note: This blog was once suspended by Blogger for several days while they assured themselves that this is not a spam blog. My post, “Feel the Freedom,” which lavishly praised a TV ad for Subaru, aroused suspicion. To avoid a recurrence, let me affirm:

The present post should not be construed as an endorsement of, nor a solicitation on behalf of Netflix or its affiliates. The present post documents a chain of events that occurred one time only. It is not intended to diminish other disappointments suffered at the hands of Netflix. To the contrary, it is the rarity of the cited “series of fortunate events” that, to my mind, made it post-worthy. I further assert that I am not being remunerated by Netflix or its affiliates with cash, goods, or services…yet.

No comments: